Here's a video where I talk about Blue Christmas and then do some drinking.
The winning cocktail:
Blue Christmas Cocktail #2
1. Pour 1 1/2 oz of bourbon into shaker.
2. Pour 1 1/2 oz of brandy (we used Cognac) into shaker.
3. Add 1/4 oz of maple syrup into shaker.
4. Add 2 dashes of Bittercube’s Cherry Bark Vanilla Bitters into shaker.
5. Add 6 milk ice cubes* into shaker.
7. Pour into rocks glass with one, large milk cube.
8. Garnish with cinnamon stick.
*Simple. Freeze milk in an ice tray same way you do water. For the one large milk cube, we used this.